Dancing With The Stars

Cualquier tema que no tenga cabida en el resto de los subforos y esté relacionado con Disney
atph
MASTER DEL UNIVERSO DISNEY

Dancing With The Stars

Mensaje por atph » Mié 19 Abr, 2017 14:16

Hay un programa en la cadena americana que se llama "Dancing With The Stars". Famosos con un bailarin profesional como pareja, interpretan bailes de todo tipo.
Esta misma semana se celebró la Disney Night, en este programa se interpretaron canciones Disney. Os dejo aquí los vídeos de los bailes que se realizaron:

All remaining Season 24 Celebrity Contestants and Pro Dancers dance to "What Can A Little Magic Do?" by District 78 feat. Alfonso Ribeiro on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Simone Biles and Sasha Farber Contemporary to "How Far I’ll Go" by Auli’i Cravalho (MOANA) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy Paso to "I’ll Make A Man Out Of You" by Donny Osmond (MULAN) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Heather Morris and Alan Bersten Jazz to "For The First Time In Forever" by Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel (FROZEN) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater Foxtrot to "Evermore" by Josh Groban (BEAUTY & THE BEAST) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd Jazz to "I’ve Got No Strings" by Dickie Jones (PINOCCHIO) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

David Ross and Lindsay Arnold Jive to "Ride" by ZZ Ward (CARS 3) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev Jazz to “That’s How You Know" by Amy Adams (ENCHANTED) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess Tango to "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City (WRECK IT RALPH) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchenko Waltz to "Unforgettable" by Sia (FINDING DORY) on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Y, por si os interesa.... la deliveración del jurado del programa:

The eliminated couple is announced on Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Disney Night!

Que os parecen???
CUal os ha gustado más???
Imagen
DLP:
Verano 2000_08_12_14_17_18_19
Halloween 2017_18_20
Noël 2016_17_18_19
Season of The Force2017
WDW:Verano2016
Instagram: atph.disney

Responder