Fastpass de pago en WDW...

Las últimas noticias y novedades sobre Walt Disney World
Responder
pupuruxu
PLUTO

Fastpass de pago en WDW...

Mensaje por pupuruxu » Lun 16 Ago, 2021 12:33

Parece ser que van preparando el terreno en WDW para introducir los fastpass de pago.
Las primeras pistas vienen de la mano de Bob Chapek al anunciar la nueva aplicación Disney Genie...
Fuente:Disney CEO Bob Chapek says details coming soon for Walt Disney World's Disney Genie app (wdwmagic.com)

pupuruxu
PLUTO

Re: Fastpass de pago en WDW...

Mensaje por pupuruxu » Mié 18 Ago, 2021 22:15

Ya es oficial.
Se ha lanzado la aplicación genie+ con los fastpass de pago.
https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.cnbc.co ... parks.html

chiquituji
DISNEYLANDADICTO
Contactar:

Mensaje por chiquituji » Jue 19 Ago, 2021 18:19

Bob Chapek a los fans de Disney creo que nunca se nos va a olvidar tu nombre, pero no por lo bien que lo esta haciendo, viendo lo que ha pasado en París era cuestión de tiempo que lo anunciaran en Orlando.....

Tenemos que hacernos a la idea que Disney se esta convirtiendo en un lugar de visitantes VIP que pongan la tarjeta de crédito y ni miren lo que gastan, y si, se puede ir y no comprar los "FP" pero la experiencia tal y como la conocemos cambiara radicalmente ya que por lo menos yo, no estoy dispuesta a hacer 2 horas de cola en las atracciones, para mi hay un antes y un después. 

pupuruxu
PLUTO

Mensaje por pupuruxu » Jue 19 Ago, 2021 19:15

Sgún las nuevas informaciones que van saliendo, habrá 4 posibles maneras de acceder a las atracciones:

INCLUIDO CON LA ENTRADA:
1-Cola presencial de toda la vida.
2-Cola virtual (estrenada con la pandemia).

NO INCLUIDO, CON GENIE+ (15$ al día)
3-Lightning Lane (Tipo fastpass para CASI todas las atracciones, reserva a través de la app).
4-Lightning Lane+ de pago EXTRA, para ciertas atracciones(pocas) y máx. 2 al día.

Dicen que la app Genie+ contará con IA que dirigirá a la gente por los parques optimizando colas y haciendo de la visita una mayor experiencia (?¿?¿?¿).

Personalmente hay que probarlo, pero podían habernos dado 1-2 años sin cargo monetario alguno para convencer a la gente sobre la implantación de este nuevo sistema.

Para más info un buen video explicativo:

pupuruxu
PLUTO

Mensaje por pupuruxu » Dom 22 Ago, 2021 13:51

FAQ sobre Genie:(en inglés).

1. What is Disney Genie?
Disney Genie is a new digital service that is part of the My Disney Experience app available at no additional cost. The service is designed to plan your day at the Walt Disney World theme parks, including a personalized itinerary that maps out the entire day based on your preferences. Disney Genie will display current AND forecasted future wait times.

2. What is Disney Genie+?
Disney Genie+ is an option within the Disney Genie service that makes the former FastPass line available at select attractions, now called Lightning Lane. At Walt Disney World, the introductory pricing is $15 per ticket per day. Certain headline attractions are not part of Genie+, and Lightning Lane access at those attractions will require an Individual Attraction purchase.

3. What are Individual Attraction Purchases?
Attractions not included as part of Genie+, such as Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, will require an individual attraction purchase for access into the Lightning Lane. Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and is still to be announced. We have heard reliable speculation that puts pricing between $4 and $24 depending on date, attraction and demand.

4. If I don't want to buy Genie+ or individual attraction purchases, can I still ride?
All attractions will still have a standby queue or a virtual queue. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Remy's Ratatouille Adventure will feature a virtual queue and Lightning Lane access only.

5. When does Disney Genie and Genie+ launch at Walt Disney World?
Disney Genie+ will launch in fall 2021; no specific date is available.

6. What is the difference between Genie and Genie+?
Disney Genie is the planning service that creates itineraries and is free for all visitors. Genie+ is a paid option to provide Lighting Lane access to certain attractions.

7. What is a Lightning Lane?
The Lighting Lane is the new name for the FastPass queue, and can be accessed via Genie+ at participating attractions, or via an Individual Attraction purchase at a limited number of high-demand attractions.

8. How much does Disney Genie cost?
The basic Disney Genie service is free to all guests visiting Walt Disney World.

9. Is Disney Genie a new app?
Disney Genie will be accessed via My Disney Experience, the existing Walt Disney World app available for iOS and Android.

10. When can I add Genie+ to my ticket?
Once launched in the fall, you will be able to purchase Genie+ for $15 ahead of your visit as an add-on or purchase on the day of your visit.

11. What attractions are available for Lighting Lane access via Genie+?
Disney has not yet provided a complete listing. However, from material released so far, the following will have Lighting Lane access as part of Genie+:
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Barnstormer
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle
  • The Haunted Mansion
  • it's a small world
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Peter Pan's Flight

12. How many Disney Genie+ selections can I make?
You can make one selection at a time throughout the day. Once you use one, you can make another.

13. How many Individual Attraction purchases can I make?
You can schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance.

14. What attractions will not be part of Genie+ and require an Individual Attraction purchase?
Disney has confirmed that Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will not be part of Genie+ and will require an Individual Attraction purchase for Lightning Lane access.
 Although not yet confirmed, we expect the full line-up of Individual Attraction purchases to be Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Slinky Dog Dash, Space Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Test Track, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, Flight of Passage and Kilimanjaro Safaris

15. Do I have to buy Genie+ before I can make an Individual Attraction Purchase?
No. Individual Attraction purchases can be made via Disney Genie without needing the Genie+ add-on.

16. When can I purchase Individual Attractions for Lightning Lane access?
Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests can purchase up to 2 individual attraction selections for Lighting Lane access at 7am on the day of visit. Non-resort hotel guests can make a purchase when the park opens.

17. When can I make Genie+ selections?
At Walt Disney World, all guests can make the first Genie+ selection at 7am on the day of the visit via My Disney Experience.

18. Will Genie+ and Individual Attraction purchases be available during Extended Evening Hours and Early Entry for Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests?
No, only standby lines will be in use during these times.

19. Do I have to purchase Genie+ for the entire length of my trip?
If purchased as part of a vacation package ahead of your visit, Genie+ is purchased for the entire length of the stay at $15 per ticket per day.
If not purchased ahead of time, Genie+ can be added on a day-by-day basis.

20. Can I pay to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance or Remy's Ratatouille Adventure?
Yes. There are two options to access these attractions. You can join the virtual queue, which has no cost, beginning at 7am, or purchase a Lighting Lane entrance if available at the time.

21. How does Genie+ and individual attraction purchases work for Annual Passholders?
Genie+ can be purchased by Walt Disney World Annual Passholders on the day of the visit for $15 per day. No discounts are available.

22. What has happened to FASTPASS and FastPass+?
The original FASTPASS and FastPass+ have been retired and replaced by Disney Genie and Genie+.

disneyadicto
DONALD/DAISY

Mensaje por disneyadicto » Lun 23 Ago, 2021 10:19

Gracias pupuruxu, una info estupenda aunque duela in poco....
:bell :bell :bell
La ilusion vive en mi

DLP 2005 Agosto (Cheyenne)
DLP 2007 Julio (Sequoia)
DLP 2009 Noviembre (Sequoia)
DLP 2013 Enero (Cheyenne) - 20 Aniversario
DLP 2015 Marzo - 1 día
DLP 2023 Agosto - 30 Aniversario

Edu
GOOFY

Mensaje por Edu » Jue 02 Sep, 2021 22:46

Lo que está claro es que todo se está encareciendo cada vez más y dan pocos o ningún beneficio. Esto es un negocio y tiene que recuperar el dinero perdido por la pandemia , eso está claro como el día.
Habrá que esperar a ver que tal funciona todo esto del Genie.
Pero todo esto ha llegado para quedarse amenos que sea una debacle para el negocio que lo dudo porque somos unos locos de los parques y siempre tenemos ganas de ir .
DLP Junio 2015
DLP Junio 2016
DLP Octubre 2016 HALLOWEEN
DLP Mayo 2017 25 Aniversario
WDW y UNIVERSAL Orlando agosto 2018

Responder